At Arrell Engineering Ltd. we are committed to staying at the top of our industry.
Our workshop consists of the latest range of CNC lathes, with bar capacity up to 650mm, and vertical machining centres. This enables us to offer precision engineering to the most stringent standards with fast turnaround times.
Components can be manufactured from a wide range of materials including brass, steel & stainless steel, aluminium, copper, and plastics.
We produce turned and milled parts for a growing range of customers across multiple sectors and industries.
Plant List 2017
Turning: From 10mm to 650mm Diameter
- 3 x Haas SL10 Lathes
- 4 x Nakamura-Tome TMC Lathes
- 2 x Mori Seiki CL-200
- 1 x Haas ST30 Lathe
- 1 x Nakamura-Tome Superturn 5
- 5 x TL15 Sub-spindle Barfeed
- 2 x Nakamura TMC Barfeed
Milling: 900mm x 400mm Table Capacity
- 2 x 3 Axis Vertical Haas Minimills
- 1 x 4 Axis Vertical Haas Minimill
- 1 x 4 Axis Vertical Haas Mill